"OUR COMMITMENT IS TO PROVIDE AN OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FROM THE TIME YOU CONTACT OUR OFFICE UNTIL YOUR PROJECT IS COMPLETED!"
Services offered by us:
How does it work?
- Call us at +447860275646 or contact us through our online form for quote by clicking here
- Tell us which services you are interested in. This will help us to work out correct pre-work quote. Provide us as much information as possible about the product we have to assemble or fit (retailer, product name, product code, catalogue page if relevant etc. Your location. Do you want us to deliver the product for you? Do you want us to remove your old furniture or packaging? Is there any electrical, plumbing or gas disconnection or re-connection involved with work?
- If you’d like to proceed, we’ll agree the date and time of our visit. We’ll also provide you with an estimate of how long the assembly or installation will take and the name of your professional so you can check their ID on arrival.
- Now sit back and relax. We’re on our way. And in the unlikely event that there should be a delay, we’ll call you to let you know when to expect us.
- Make sure the delivery persons places the products to be assembled and fitted in the room where the finished product will stand or outside the door on the same level of the house.
- Check the packing list/invoice to confirm that everything has been delivered and is in good condition. Any apparent damage to packaging should be checked since items inside may be damaged.
- If you discover an incomplete or damaged delivery, call our office to reschedule your assembly/installation service. If items are missing or damaged and the job cannot be completed, our minimum call-out charge of £75.00 will apply.
- Move existing furniture, if necessary, to clear adequate space for assembly and installation.